야나 | 2월 7일
Pardon my English

HOMEFLAVORS.ME
Visited Kuala Lumpur last weekend, mom asked me to accompany her to Sogo. There's Raya sale in the center of the mall. There's a lot of people and we need to go through them if we want to buy some 50 or 70 percent shoes, bags or shirts. Mom forced me to buy one. I insisted because too much people at the shoe rack. I dont like it.

Then, one of the worker said that she could pay it for us, just give them the money or Sogo card if you have and they will be back with our stuffs, all paid. Its easy now for us, customer to buy things because they have that kind of service. No wonder there's not much people at the counter.

The people were so scary, I swear. I mean they are not that kind of hitting or kicking. It was just they pushed each other to get the stuffs they want to buy. I dont like that moment when my body needs to go through others' especially guys. It was just ugh. Whatever happened, thanks God my family and I arrived home safely. Godbless.