야나 | 2월 7일
Pardon my English

HOMEFLAVORS.ME
I was so upset yet grateful with my classmates. Last Thursday, I cried, so hard that I cant breath. It always happen if I keep my anger in. Something else will show it out. When I cant control my anger and sadness, I saw one of my classmate came to me. He sit in front of me and keep asking why. That time I just cant control my tears, it will just roll down non stop. So I let it be.

I saw some of my girl classmates came to my sit. Some of them hug me, some of them held my hands and wipe my tears. Its just so beautiful they treat me like that. Im not greedy of love okay. Its just I like it to be treated like that. I promise I will treat them the same if something happened to them. Inshaallah.

The reason behind my cry is just I was dissapointed with one of my classmate, but dont worry he is forgiven even he didnt apologize but I can see his eyes telling me that he wanted to apologize yet too much ego pulling him. As always, guys have a lot of ego. Yet, I appreciate the way he treat me after that, no awkward, no tension, just the usual us as classmates. Thanks God. Thanks for giving me such kindhearted people.

So, whoever they are. Once they become your friends, dont forget to appreciate them. No matter how or what happen some of them will always help you. Have faith in them, forgive them and Inshallah they will do the same. Godbless.