야나 | 2월 7일
Pardon my English

HOMEFLAVORS.ME
What's the point of having many friends but failed at getting their attentions?
What's the point of appreciating friends when you're not even appreciated?

I'm too tired of this kind of things.
Having good friends doesn't mean they will be good for you.
When you thought of using a formal language with a friend makes you closer and it will be easier to loosen the fight between you and her if it ever happen.

ALLAH PROVES ME WRONG.

No matter how close you are with a friend.
No matter how much you know about her.
If it's only you who put effort in tightening the relationship.
It is impossible the ship will sail like how you imagined it to be.

I am very devastated, upset and disappointed in them and especially, in my own self.
But nobody can avoid Allah's fate because
When Allah intends, He says, “Be!” And it is! (!كن فيكون)
May Allah The Most Merciful forgives my sins along with my friends'. Godbless.